I had heard numerous stories about Oakland fans, but this was my first opportunity to experience them firsthand.
Here’s my top list of what I observed:
10. Antonio Brown is not a popular fellow in Oakland
9. People on parole certainly do enjoy football
8. More Raiders players prayed at the beginning of the game than Broncos players.
7. A person can get high on second-hand smoke (and I hope I don’t need a drug test anytime soon)
6. Raiders fans don’t like cops
5. California + sun + September DOES NOT = warm in Oakland
4. Cheerleaders do not dress for warmth
3. The lower the ticket price of a seat the higher the consumption of beer
2. The prices I pay for popcorn and a soda at the movies is a SCREAMING DEAL!
1. The f-word can be used as a noun, adjective, verb, adverb, and a gerund.
Enjoy them Vegas!