My good friend Danette Matty from Nebraska just emailed me to let me know that she missed doing our “Christmas Mixer” this year (from our Games & Icebreakers page) with her small group, so she decided to tweak it and make it an “After-Christmas” mixer, basically a good list of small group ice-breaker questions.
I love the idea. Here’s some of her questions:
Post-Christmas Regroup Q’s
- The first thing you did on Christmas Day is….
- Where was the last place you went shopping for Christmas?
- Name a Christmas tradition your family participates in.
- Name the place you stayed the most during Christmas break.
- What was your favorite Christmas gift this year?
- What was the coolest gift you gave someone this year?
- What was your favorite Christmas present of all time?
- What class are you most looking forward to getting back to this week, or, who are you most looking forward to seeing that you didn’t see over break?